1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
Probably Uber Eats, lets be real it's the best app.
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Turquoise of course!
3. Would you rather be chased by a 20 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
20 duck-sized horses would just be so cute!
4. What did you have for breakfast?
This morning i had two eggs on life bread. Life bread is life changing. It's a paleo bread made of seeds and nuts and...life.
5. Favourite movie of the last 12 months?
Bohemian Rhapsody! QUEEN FOREVER!
6. What’s the longest you’ve worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
Oh gosh, things get gross on tour! When you live on a tour bus, you do the best you can but washing your clothes is the least of your worries! I think I wore my black jeans for a whole month on tour once... There's this denim spray you can get which kills bacteria so you can prolong the wear of your jeans and I used the whole bottle haha.
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why
Seamless bikinis because they don't cut into you and they love curves.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I would just sing Geronimo haha!
9. Who would play you in a movie?
Amy Schumer in anything. I relate to this woman on so many levels.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Tahiti has always been a dream of mine.
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
Wake boarding. It's so fun but i kinda suck.
12. What’s your secret talent?
I can peel a banana with my toes... Gross but true. Don't ask how I found this out.
13. Favourite meal to cook?
I love making healthy alternatives to my favourite foods. I love making cauliflower pizza.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
I would say being Happily Active is about listening to your body. Know that you need to push yourself to achieve goals but also knowing when you need a rest. It's about finding a balance so that you're not hating working out.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
I'd love to be invisible because you could be a fly on a wall in so many situations! Also, I have heights so flying isn't an option for me.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
A dolphin or a whale. I love being in the water and both of these animals are so majestic and I feel that there is still so much we don't understand about these creatures.
17. If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc which one would you claim?
Oh I wish I had credit on Fleetwood Mac's 'Rumours.' Can you imagine.
18. A six-year-old child asks you if Santa Claus is real…. What do you say?
No belief, no presents.
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
I would! It's mainly 90s music today.
20. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?
Great chick. Gives little f&%ks. Give me extra treats.
Amy is wearing our Mobile Maia Set in the feature image. Shop now