20 questions to get to know Christine Zotos - Managing Director of 7th Ave Fitness
1. Have you ever had a nickname?
Not really, but if I ever gave myself one it would be Pocket Rocket. Small but full of power.
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Black. I am not the most loud on white paper like red, but I like to make a subtle impact.
3. Who's your hero?
My husband, he is my greatest supporter!
4. What did you have for breakfast?
3 egg white omelette, Goats cheese, tomato and rye bread.
5. Favourite post workout snack?
Probably a good low fat and sugar protein bar or some grilled chicken and spinach infused with lemon and olive oil.
6. What makes you laugh the most?
Being with good friends and simply indulging in some fun conversations.
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why?
I would be a pair of shorts. I am comfortable in my own skin. Stylish and love to dress them up or down. As I do with my personal style.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I make people feel happier and more comfortable. Pilates and Functional fitness allows adults to be more calm and makes them feel strong.
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
Kanye West - Stronger (the words are powerful to me)
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Right now another trip to NYC is on my mind.
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
12. What's your secret talent?
I am a really good presenter and speaker.
13. What motivates you to work hard?
The drive to succeed and to set a good example for my 7 year old son.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
I am happily active everyday, I eat well, meditate, walk and move, As long as you move whether it be in a session or a walk you are creating a happy body and mind!
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
Flying, it would set me free. Being invisible would create stress as I never want to hear things I should not hear.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
A Lion, I like to lead.
17. What’s your favourite way to get Happily Active at the moment?
At my studio 7th Ave Fitness. It is the perfection combination of Functional Fit sessions and Athletic Pilates. Creating long and lean results.
18. What's your proudest achievement in the last 12 months?
Opening 7th Avenue Fitness
19. What are your top three workout songs?
Stronger Kanye West, Run the World Beyonce, Despacito Justin Bieber
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
All good things come to those who Hustle. This is my favourite mantra. I don’t believe in luck, you create your own world by hustling and working hard….
Find Christine on Instagram: @christinezotos and @7thavefitness
Christine is wearing our Lively Lilly Leggings in the feature image. Shop now