1. Have you ever had a nickname?
Yes, Clem. More so when I was at school. Now it is mainly Clementine (with the odd exception :-))
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Duck Egg Blue - You can never have too many shades of blue.
3. Who's your hero?
I have found this question really had…. I can’t pin point a single hero and feel there are certain people in my life I look up to for different things.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
Boiled Eggs and Soldiers - I might turn into a soldier one day I eat this alllll the time.
5. Favourite post workout routine?
Beach swim and Magnesium Oil - If I do this I can almost guarantee I won’t be sore the following day.
6. What makes you laugh the most?
My children laughing, there is nothing better.
7. What does your perfect day look like?
Family, Friends, Outdoors and Adventure. Nothing fancy just connection.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
Oh Gosh. I make magic oil….
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
Bruce Springsteen - I’m one Fire ; This is a fav singalong in our house.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
At the moment we are planning a 3 month camping trip around Australia, While I love going overseas this trip sings to my soul.
11. If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self what would it be, and why?
Live in the moment, Don’t worry about what is to come or what has been. Now is the only time there really is.
12. What's your secret talent?
I’m not sure I have a secret talent, ummmmm…… I have been told by many clients, When I was a Personal Trainer I use to be able to push people to a point they never thought they could reach - Is this a talent?
13. What motivates you to work hard?
Other than my children. To make change, My biggest driver in business is to have a positive impact on the world - Big things coming in this space.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
My version of happily active is outdoor activities, hiking, walking, SUP, horse riding - Happily Active to me is when it is more about what makes you happy than the active element.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
I would fly, To be able to see we are just the smallest little additions to a MUCH bigger picture would forever remind me of the enormity of this world and endless opportunities out there and that there is an abundance of everything.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
A leopard, I don’t know why it is just what came into my head.
17. What’s your favourite way to get Happily Active at the moment?
I am loving coastal activity, Beach walks, swims, hikes.
18. What's your proudest achievement in the last 12 months?
My littlest girl, We had a rough run with some huge stress through my pregnancy and birth but we are here 12 months later and I couldn't have done it without her reminding me what is important every sinlge day (with her little kicks and turns in my belly).
19. What are your top three workout songs?
Silence, Haha! I train without any music and LOVE it. It is my time to be present and with me, my body and my mind.
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
'This to will pass’ It reminds me not to get caught up on this particular hurdle, work through it and know it will make me stronger and is what my path was meant to deliver.
Find Clementine on Instagram: @salt_lab
Salt Lab magnesium spray is one of our favourite post workout products! Check out their range today at www.saltlaboratory.com