1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
Uber eats – It delivers joy & ice cream to your front door!
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
I would be the multicoloured glitter crayon! We could all do with a little more sparkle in our lives.
3. Would you rather be chased by a 20 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
1 horse-sized duck
4. What did you have for breakfast?
2 eggs, tomato, brussel sprouts, avocado, rice cake, ajvar (it’s a mild capsicum relish and it will change your life!)
5. Favourite movie of the last 12 months?
6. What’s the longest you’ve worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
I wore the same black beach dress for 4 days straight. Our luggage didn’t make our connecting flight to Croatia, because all luggage handlers at Rome airport were on lunch/smoke break.
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why
Active wear! Because it’s comfortable, versatile, supportive and it can fool everyone into thinking you’ve worked out and have your life together. ☺
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I get to dress up, sometimes get into character, and always spread joy.
9. Who would play you in a movie?
Scarlett Johansson! Although I often get told I look like the following women - Geena Davis, Bella Thorne, Natalie Portman, Lana Del Ray & Elle Macpherson.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Anywhere I can see the Northern Lights!
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
Base jumping! I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie.
12. What’s your secret talent?
I speak Croatian fluently.
13. Favourite meal to cook?
My vegan curry (gluten free) – which I often share via Insta stories
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
I define Happily Active as moving your body because it feels good and not because you “have to”. The benefits of exercise and movement are far greater than just weight loss. I’m all about mixing up my workouts (indoors, outdoors, class, home etc.) – it keeps things interesting and you target different muscles.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
I would choose to be invisible – I would love to be a fly on the wall and witness things that we often don’t get to see. E.g. What life is actually like inside of Buckingham Palace. Plus, you would have access to all the greatest concerts and festivals in the world.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
A baby giraffe – I am quite tall and super clumsy! I often feel like a baby giraffe who’s still figuring out the length of it’s limbs.
17. If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc which one would you claim?
Adagio for Strings - Samuel Barber (I would also take credit for the Tiesto version)
18. A six-year-old child asks you if Santa Claus is real…. What do you say?
“What a great question! Funny you ask – your parents actually mentioned that they would speak to you about it tonight.”
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
Yes! Love me some Kygo (summer vibes all year round!)
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
You can’t pour from an empty cup, take care of yourself first.You’re no use to yourself, or anyone else if you’re burnt out. Self care isn’t selfish!
Find Daniela on Instagram: @danielarose930
Daniela is wearing our Mobile Maia Set in the feature image. Shop now