20 questions to get to know Eva Poci - Owner of Triple Five Fitness
Posted on May 05 2019
1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
A dating app! To make sure all my beautiful friends get treated well.
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
I would be a magenta. It’s bright, fun and strong and not too girly.
3. Would you rather be chased by a 20 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
Omg hahaha that made me lol so hard!! Ummmm, i think the horse sized duck
4. What did you have for breakfast?
It was late breaky so don’t get grossed out, steamed barramundi with mixed veggies and a spicy sauce.
5. Favourite post workout snack?
Body science protein bars are epic if you need on the run snack.
6. What's the longest you've worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
I would say boringly not very long... maybe slept in a tank then worn next day.
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why?
Socks, the best pair ever (inside joke) but I’d stay up all day!
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
Well my child knows exactly what I do, boss people around, all for the greater good!!
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
Ahh, great question I’ve belted out some classics, but if I had to pic a favourite I’d say a Grease duo.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
I would love to travel to India to do my yoga instructors course and see all the beautiful colours of saris and their markets. Looks amazing.
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
Maybe tennis haha but non really, I love my life and love watching and supporting all athletes.
12. What’s your secret talent?
I’ll have to get back to you on that one...
13. What motivates you to work hard?
Seeing clients results, their happiness and also it is in my blood.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
I believe it’s a form of self respect, self love and the most important thing to be.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
Flying, to feel free, to travel more too.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
In Chinese Zodiac I am Year of the monkey. So A monkey, cheeky and always on the go.
17. If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc which one would you claim?
Something mystical like JRR Tolkien’s ‘Lord of the rings’
18. What’s your proudest accomplishment from the last 12 months?
Staying focused on my goals of creating the best space for women to build confidence and train in.
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
Yes!! Absolutely all about the tunes
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
To each their own ~ accept and be open to all people. You never know what road they have travelled. And BE KIND
Eva is wearing our Mobile Maia Set in the feature image. Shop now