1. If you could be an app, which would you be and why?
I would have to say GIFS - there is nothing better than an entire conversation in gifs that makes you laugh so hard you could pee.]
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Turquoise or some sort of blue because it reminds me of the ocean which is my happy place.
3. Who's your hero?
That is a tough question - I am not so sure as of hero but definitely look up to my parents a lot as they worked hard from nothing to create the success they did in their life.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
Porridge with honey. My absolute favourite at the moment as it's chilly!
5. How would your friends describe you?
Laid back, caring, always up for a good time ,wine and a good laugh
6. What's the longest you've worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
I work from home so its very easy for me to live in my trackies and jumper each day and be in that for a week however, I feel as though trackies and jumper you can get away with not washing for a while. Tights however, not the case. Even though we wish we can stay in them forever, there is only so long you can last in them after a sweat sesh.
7. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Being late - bloody hate it and its even worse when you're with people who don't care.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I show people from all around the world how good it is to love on your body.
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
I have never actually done Karaoke but I would have to have a few wines and I would choose something like The Horses - Daryl Braithwaite as no Aussie could sing that alone.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Would love to go to the Maldives, Bahamas or go back to Santorini - Greece as that is my favourite place in the world.
11. What motivates you to work hard?
Helping others - hearing their stories and knowing I can really make a difference in their life.
12. What's your secret talent?
I can throw a ball better than most guys.
13. How would you describe being Happily Active?
Being happily active to me means moving because you love your body not because you hate or want to punish it. Respecting that sometimes you don't feel like moving and thats ok but also finding what makes you happy, if thats a walk by the beach or if its a circuit session with your friends. Whatever makes you and your body feel good.
14. If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?
Caution for swear words - they come out of my mouth all too often especially when I get really fired up and excited by something.
15. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Bathers, lasagne, speakers that are hooked up to my Spotify account and never run out of battery
16. Favourite meal to cook?
Pasta or Lasagne - anything Italian
17. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be and why?
This is a tough one. I would go Tash Oakley because not only is she in a bikini and beachside everyday but she stays in the best accom and if you know me well you would know how obsessed I am with finding the best accomodation.
18. What's your proudest achievement in the last 12 months?
Launching Body Image Rewritten and sticking with my gut to make some big calls in life.
19. What are your top three workout songs?
I love anything Flume and have also been listening to the Crossfit Games playlist on Spotify as they have a good mix of workout songs.
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
Everything happens for a reason and is happening for you not to you.
Find Georgie on Instagram: @georgiethomas
Georgie is wearing our Mobile Maia Set in the feature image. Shop now.