1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
Something not yet invented to help entrepreneurs … watch this space :)
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Millennial pink – I’m obsessed with pink again. Bit of trivia – I ONLY wore pink for three whole years in my 20s
3. Would you rather be chased by a 20 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
Ohhhhh 20 duck sized horses. Adorable. But I love all animals so any fine.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
Green smoothie and toast with poached egg …
5. Favourite movie of the last 12 months?
So many. I watch a LOT of movies. Its one way I really switch my overactive brain off for a bit. But I can’t go past A Star is Born.
6. What’s the longest you’ve worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
Hmmmm… about a day. I’m an obsessive clean freak.
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why
Right now – Treball Active T’s …. Sooooo damn comfy
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I do fun things to help people realise their potential
9. Who would play you in a movie?
Right now Lady Gaga – I’ve always wanted to be a rock star!
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
I travel sooooo much so there are few places I haven’t been. But Iceland is high on the list. Oh and I’ve not yet been to Japan!
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
Skiing. Its my latest obsession. I can do pretty much every sport but none of them very well. I’ll give anything a go though. Adventure is my thing!
12. What’s your secret talent?
I quite fancy myself as a dancer but that’s probably more in my head than anywhere.
13. Favourite meal to cook?
I excel at BIG dinner parties. The bigger the better. We regularly have dinners for 16 in our house. But I cook really simple yummy food.
14. Are you a hunter or a gatherer?
Hmmm… that conjures up killing animals … so neither.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
Flying …. Oh so fun. I could go anywhere and it feels so free and liberating. Invisible I think could just lead to all sorts of creepy inappropriate situations.
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
Lion = strength.
17. If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc which one would you claim?
Ohhh so hard. Banksy as an artist. Beatles for music. Both so rebellious in their own way and sticking it to the establishment.
18. A six-year-old child asks you if Santa Claus is real…. What do you say?
I guess I’d have to go with a reverse question … not sure. I’m full of wonder, playfulness and excitement but I’m also not a very good liar – ever.
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
YES – I have a very varied and eclectic music taste – from chilled yogic music to hard core deep house. Strap in :)
20. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?
The best Mum ever – gives great cuddles, takes me on heaps of fun adventures mostly involving the ocean.