1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
Anything to do with fitness or motivation. I feel like I could be a daily reminder to get yourself moving regardless of your situation or what it is. Just some ‘Basic Body Movement'
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
PINK! Everyone who knows me knows I am a pink girl. Always have been always will be.
3. Who's your hero?
I have lots of heroes for many different reasons. But definitely my mum. She is the hardest working people I know and has raised three children, she is a nurse working nightshift, cares for my grandmother, never takes a day off and has her own medical issues and just pushes on. She deserves the world and the world deserves more like her.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
This morning I had Weetbix with all bran and berries/banana. I am pretty basic in the morning, I keep it pretty simple.
5. How would your friends describe you?
Loyal, hardworking, dedicated
6. What's the longest you've one pair of clothing without washing it?
Thats gross. I am a bit of a clean/germ kind of person. Washing is high on the priority list for me!
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Complaining, people that are not grateful for what they have and SMOKING!
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I get to talk to race car drivers about their cars and when they win or lose
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
Anything, I love all music
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Anywhere hot and with a beach! Currently looking at a place in Indonesia. But I also need to be able to be active. I get super bored easily.
11. What's your secret talent?
I can do backflips and no handed cartwheels
12. What motivates you to work hard?
Success for myself. I have always had an inner competitiveness, from growing up as a dancer, I was always very determined to be the best. I enjoy success and bettering myself and the feeling of conquering a goal.
13. If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?
Opinionated. I generally have something to say.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
I love being active every day and it has become part of my life. To me its not a chore its just like having breakfast or getting ready. Even if its just walking the dogs. My mind set is in a healthier place when I am moving my body.
15. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Bikini, toothbrush, sunscreen
16. What's your favourite meal to cook?
Cooking is not something I enjoy, but the BBQ is something I do love particularly living on the Gold Coast
17. What's your proudest accomplishment from the past 12 months?
If it was fitness, probably Swimming from Perth to Rottnest (21km) in a team of 4 with my brother raising money for the Townsville Flood victims. I also did my third Ironman 70.3 triathlon last year after suffering a few injury setbacks.
18. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be and why?
No one. I don’t think anyone should aspire to be anything but the best version of themselves.
19. What are your top three workout songs?
My workout songs really vary depending on what type of training I am doing. If I am running I definitely go for a mix of dance/electronic vibe. One of my favs is Pump (Valentino Khan) If its strength training its definitely 90s RnB or I can do Michael Jackson. Then pilates, yoga is more a Ed Sheeran, Tones and I.
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
'Only Possibilities’ My favourite human John Maclean, he suffered a severe injury as a young athlete, and has gone on to defy all the odds and conquer the most incredible feats. And I heard him speak and he taught me lessons that I carry in my life and will carry with me forever. In this life there are Only Possibilities.
Find Riana on Instagram: @rianacrehan
Riana is wearing our Mobile Maia Set in the feature image. Shop now