1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
Spotify, because what is a life without music?!
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Hmmm probably blue because I love blue skies and clear blue oceans - summer is my favourite time of year!
3. Would you rather be chased by a 20 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?
20 duck-sized horses because they sound super cute and the thought of being chased by a horse-sized duck scared the crap out of me!
4. What did you have for breakfast?
Homemade smashed avo on toast and almond latte
5. Favourite movie of the last 12 months?
It would have to be A Star was Born. How cute is Bradley Cooper’s DOG!!
6. What’s the longest you’ve worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
I’m a clean freak!!! I’m always washing and cleaning - so I'd have to say probably no more than 2 days MAX
7. If you were a piece of clothing, what would you be and why
Leggings, because they’re comfy as and they can make you look and feel so good!
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
I create comfy, supportive clothes for people to work out in or just to do life in - because let's be real who doesn't live in activewear?
9. Always in my fridge...
Halloumi (my friends will be rolling their eyes at this answers haha) & Goats cheese! YUMMM!! Cheese is life
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Maldives or New York. They're both very high up on my bucket list!! I LOVE summer so anywhere hot is fine by me!!
11. What sport do you wish you were pro at?
Surfing! It would be great with my summer lifestyle.. but I've been dunked too many times I'm too scared to try it again.. and sharks.
12. What’s your secret talent?
I can pick things up with my toes lol. I have really long toes my boyfriend calls them monkey toes/fingers. They come in handy when I drop socks when I'm hanging them on the washing line haha.
13. Favourite meal to cook?
Tough one!! I love cooking Mexican feasts or curries. I love any one pot dish as I hate the washing up part!!
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
To be Happily Active to me means that you are working out because you love your body and not because you hate it. You choose to exercise because it makes you feel amazing and energises you! Finding exercises that you love doing is a very important part about being "Happily Active" rather than just slogging it out in a gym class that you absolutely hate. Happily Active looks different for every one and I love that we have so many different workout options nowadays to choose from.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
Probably flying, it would be so much easier to get around and you’d get to see the world in a different perspective. Also I’ve had four flat tires recently so flying would solve all those issues hahah!
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
A dog, I like to eat, sleep & run around like mad and then be loved and cuddled once I've got rid of all my energy.
17. If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc which one would you claim?
This is so random but maybe the movie Mean Girls… because there's so many good references from it and everyone quotes it! You go Glen Coco!
18. What would your pet say about you if we asked for a reference?
She’s the absolute BEST!! She takes me to the park every day to play with my friends and gives me treats and cuddles ALL the time!
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
ABSOLUTELY! I hope you like 90s R&B haha
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
Rome wasn’t built in a day.
I love this quote because it helps put life back in to perspective when you start getting bogged down in business or life. All good things take time!
Find Sara on Instagram: @sarabarnett123
Grace is wearing our Zippy Zoe Singlet & Lively Lilly Leggings in the feature image. Shop now