20 questions to get to know Sarah Cook - Influencer & Mum
1. Have you ever had a nickname?
Nunu - because that’s the sound I made when I cried as a baby.
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
Yellow, it’s bright and happy.
3. Who's your hero?
All bosslady mums who juggle a family and a successful career while keeping fit and looking good.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
I’m very obsessed with cooked oats right now as it’s easy to whip up in the microwave while tending to my 2 little kids. Today I had it with cinnamon, blueberries and pumpkin seeds. If I’ve got more time then it would be eggs and toast.
5. Favourite post workout snack?
Food, always need food! Generally it’s protein & carbs but I’m not too fussy.
6. What makes you laugh the most?
My kids. They are full of beans and love to make everyone smile. The best is when they’re really tired and get so hyperactive that they literally laugh at anything, which of course makes me crack up too!
7. What does your perfect day look like?
Sunny and warm, lying by the pool followed by a long lunch with friends.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
You know that awesome lady that feeds you, makes sure you’re safe and loves you no matter what? I’m one of those.
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
I actually have karaoke phobia (it’s so weird), so I’d probably have to cause a black-out before it’s my turn.
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
Hawaii - sunshine, beaches, shopping and nightlife. It can’t get more perfect than that!
11. If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self what would it be, and why?
Be confident as you have a lot more going for you than you think.
12. What's your secret talent?
My husband would say it’s dealing with our whiny kids and keeping my cool.
13. What motivates you to work hard?
My own desire to always want to be better.
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
Not exercising as a chore, but rather incorporating it into everyday life so that it’s fun and effortless.
15. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose and why?
My kids would kill me if I didn’t say flying!
16. If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?
An otter, playful and easy going.
17. What’s your favourite way to get Happily Active at the moment?
Having fun with my kids - running races, jumping on the trampoline, playing soccer, and of course being a ‘monster’ and chasing them.
18. What's your proudest achievement in the last 12 months?
Working with top brands on IG
19. What are your top three workout songs?
All the songs on the Chill House playlist by Apple Music.
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
“Today could be the best day of your life” because who knows what could happen!
Find Sarah on Instagram: @sarahlouise_lifestyle
Sarah is wearing our Mobile Maia Crop & Lively Lilly Leggings in the feature image. Shop now