20 questions to get to know Leah Johnsen - Model
1. If you could be an app what one would you be?
I have never been asked this before. What a toughie! Maybe, google. Everyone could ask me anything and I’d always have the answers.
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What colour would you be and why?
OMG what are these questions!! Spray tan bronze
3. Who's your hero?
I don’t really have a hero! I'd have to say I think Rachel from friends is awesome.
4. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee beans, water, soy milk, in a mug.
5. Favourite post workout snack?
Lots of water and sushi.
6. What’s the longest you’ve worn one pair of clothing without washing it?
No longer than 12 hours. Not even on a flight.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Condensation on cold drinks. Frustrating.
8. How would you describe your job to a child?
It’s a lot of hard work, determination, rejection, strength and patience.
9. What song would you sing at karaoke night?
I do not sing!
10. Where in the world would you love to go on holiday?
I would love to go to Egypt and see the pyramids or the Mayan’s temples. Really old history stuff
11. What motivates you to work hard?
Growth. Either with myself or my career. Always striving to achieve something out of my comfort zone.
12. Do you prefer to workout in the AM or PM?
PM, I’m a night owl. I do my best thinking at night
13. Summer or Winter?
Summer! Never winter. It’s cold enough now
14. How would you define being Happily Active?
Going at a pace I’m comfortable with. Some days I go 40% and others 150%. It’s about adjusting to my energy and mood.
15. Favourite meal to cook?
Chicken pot pie
16. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be and why?
I wouldn’t mind stepping into the shoes of someone from history. Maybe da Vinci, Chanel, cleopatra, Marie Anionette
17. If you had a warning label, what would yours say and why?
Caution, can fall asleep at anytime.
18. Vegemite or Peanut butter?
Both. I like to mix it up
19. Would you let us hook up your ‘Recently Played’ list on Spotify to the office speakers?
Absolutely. It’s usually three songs on repeat.
20. What's your favourite quote/mantra and why?
Don’t sweat the small stuff. Clique I know.
Find Leah on Instagram: @leahjay
Leah is wearing our Zippy Zoe Singlet and Mobile Maia Leggings in the feature image. Shop now